The fastest and easiest-to-print flexible TPU filament available, Cheetah® maintains industry-leading durability and impact strength 84% greater than ABS. Cheetah is the perfect blend of speed and toughness.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF CHEETAH FILAMENT
- Shore hardness = 95A
- Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/ sec with standard ABS settings
- Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS
- Industry-leading toughness and durability to ensure longevity in printed parts
- Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- 580% elongation capabilities improve the ability to withstand wear and tear
- Chemical resistance to many materials. View Cheetah Chemical Resistance Guide for more information.
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
3D-printed custom-designed prosthetics enhance patient care.
Test your new designs with a 3D-printed prototype or quickly create end-use parts for your machines.
Cheetah is ideal for applications that need strength, flexibility and plenty of impact strength.
- 225°C – 250°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 25-45 mm/sec (1800-2700 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 50-80 mm/sec (3600-4800 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.