100% recycled filament
To meet the challenges of a changing world and the pro-ecological expectations of 3D printing users, we have created Fiberlogy R. This filament is the fruit of our deep reflection and efforts. We focused on creating a product combining high quality, optimization of production processes and minimizing the negative impact on the ecosystem.
Fiberlogy R is a bold step on the way to making 3D printing technology more environmentally friendly. In its production, we use 100% recycled material. The raw material is carefully selected and derived only from verified sources, which helps to avoid potential filament contamination. The strict control of its acquisition and storage processes guarantees the highest quality of the final product that goes to our clients’ printers.
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
* TOYS OR PARTS THEREOF: characters, animals, constructions, houses, vehicles, dice
* GADGETS OR PARTS THEREOF: key rings, stands, phone cases
* PROTOTYPES: new products, conceptual models
* JEWELRY PARTS: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
* DECORATIONS: Christmas tree decorations, pendants
- High resistance to high temperatures and chemical compounds
- High flexibility
- Resistant to abrasion
HOW TO PRINT:
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the best print quality, it is necessary to choose the appropriate settings for a specific printer and printing conditions.
glass, PVA glue, hairspray
70°C / 4h